According to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “Regulation”) in accordance with Section 19 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. data (hereinafter referred to as “the law”).
1. Operator: Aparso Slovakia s.r.o., Veľká Okružná 17, 010 01 Žilina, is registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Žilina, section: Sro, file no. 75038 / L, ID: 53115350, VAT ID: SK2121276069, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”)
2. The data subjects may address their comments and requests concerning the processing of personal data in writing or by telephone:
Mgr. Peter Páleš, +421949872638 and email@example.com
3. The controller shall process personal data for the following purposes:
a. Marketing sending of news, information leaflets based on the legitimate interest of the operator (direct marketing).
b. Concluding a distance purchase contract through the operator’s e-shop.
4. The processing time of personal data for individual purposes is determined to the extent of:
a. 10 years for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes according to par. 3 letter a),
b. 5 years from the date of concluding the purchase contract according to par. 3 letter b).
5. Processing of personal data according to par. 3 letter b / is necessary for concluding the contract. If the person concerned does not provide his personal data, it is not possible to conclude a purchase contract.
6. For the processing of personal data according to par. 3 letter a /, the consent of the person concerned is required
7. The data subject has the right of access to his or her data. At the request of the data subject, the controller shall issue a certificate as to whether the personal data of the data subject concerning him or her are being processed. If the controller processes this data, he shall issue a copy of the personal data of the data subject upon request.
8. Issuance of the first copy pursuant to para. 7 is free. For any additional copies requested by the person, the operator will charge a fee corresponding to the administrative costs incurred for issuing the copy. If a person requests information by electronic means, it will be provided in a commonly used electronic form, by e-mail, unless he requests otherwise.
9. The data subject has the right to correct personal data if the controller registers incorrect personal data about him. At the same time, the data subject has the right to complete incomplete personal data. The operator shall correct or supplement personal data without undue delay after the person concerned has requested it.
10. The data subject has the right to have his or her personal data relating to him or her deleted, provided that:
a. personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were obtained or otherwise processed;
b. the person concerned withdraws the consent on the basis of which the processing is carried out,
c. the data subject objects to the processing of personal data pursuant to para. 18,
d. personal data were processed illegally,
e. the reason for the deletion is the fulfillment of the obligation of a law, special regulation or international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound, or
f. personal data was obtained in connection with the offer of information society services to a person under 16 years of age.
11. The data subject shall not have the right to have personal data erased provided that such processing is necessary:
a. to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
b. to fulfill an obligation under the law, a special regulation or an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound, or to fulfill a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public power entrusted to the operator,
c. for reasons of public interest in the field of public health,
d. for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for the purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, where the right of erasure is likely to make it impossible or seriously difficult to achieve the objectives of such processing, or
e. to prove, assert or defend legal claims.
12. The controller shall delete the personal data of the data subjects upon request, without undue delay, after assessing that the data subject’s request is justified.
13. The data subject has the right to restrict the processing of personal data if:
a. challenges the accuracy of personal data by an objection under para. 17, during a period allowing the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
b. the processing is illegal and the data subject requests a restriction on their use instead of deleting personal data;
c. the controller no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but the data subject needs them to prove, assert or defend legal claims;
d. the data subject objected to the processing of personal data on the basis of the controller’s legitimate claim, until it is verified that the legitimate reasons on the part of the controller outweigh the legitimate grounds of the data subject.
14. If the data subject requests a restriction on the processing of his personal data, the controller shall not carry out any processing operations on the data concerned, other than storage, without the consent of the data subject.
15. The data subject shall be informed by the controller if the restriction on the processing of such data is lifted.
16. The data subject shall have the right to data portability, which shall mean the retrieval of personal data which he has provided to the controller, while having the right to transmit such data to another controller in a normally usable and machine-readable format, provided that the personal data have been obtained with the on the basis of a contract and their processing takes place in the form of automated means.
17. The data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of his or her personal data on grounds relating to his or her specific situation. The data subject may object to the processing of his or her personal data on the basis of:
a. the legal title of the performance of tasks performed in the public interest or in the exercise of public power, or the legal title of the legitimate interest of the operator,
b. processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing,
c. processing for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes.
18. If the data subject objects to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes pursuant to point 17 (a) b), its personal data may not be further processed by the controller.
19. The operator shall assess the objection received within a reasonable time. The controller may not further process personal data unless it demonstrates the necessary legitimate interests for the processing of personal data which prevail over the rights or interests of the data subject or the reasons for asserting a legal claim.
20. The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time, provided that the processing of personal data was based on this legal title.
21. The person concerned shall withdraw his consent by contacting the responsible person with his request in any manner chosen.
22. However, the lawfulness of the processing of personal data on the basis of the consent given is not affected by its revocation.
23. The data subject has the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic if he or she considers that his or her rights in the field of personal data protection have been violated.